Stay informed of the latest news and developments at E-File Expert™ , the professional court document filing experts with over 30 years of experience. We have helped thousands of businesses with e-filing and filing solutions to easily and expeditiously file court documents to any of the 58 California Superior Courts in the State of California as needed.
Attorney’s, Law Firms, Insurance Agencies, Government Agencies and Corporations have put their trust in the efficiency, accuracy and professionalism of our California e-file experts and our innovative electronic court filing solutions.
Read the latest Press Releases from efileexpert.com below.
E-FILE Expert™ as a Certified Electronic Filing Service Provider(EFSP) for the State of California Superior Court System is a major part of modernizing the legal system by providing innovating court filing solutions for law firms, insurance companies, businesses, and government agencies in California by making it possible to e-file court documents for one or multiple court cases at the same time. Digitally submit your court documents to any participating California courthouse without stress or worry about figuring file sizes or resolution or the many other rules governing filing court documents.
Ensure Your Client’s Court Documents Are Accepted by The Court and avoid costly court case delays or rule violations by trusting the leaders of court electronic filings, in-person expedited filing court services and process service to any county in California and easily manage hundreds of court filings under one platform.
E-FILE Expert™ process servers have been experts of in-person, on-site filing since 1986, long before e-Filing was an option in California, and we still run to and from the courthouses in counties that don’t accept court documents online yet. Use our years of experience to navigate the California Court System without having to worry about meeting the many rules and guidelines for filing your court documents of which we are experts. Same-day priority is available for in-person assignments as well. See our list of e- filing and in-person emergency court filing services.
Benefits of In-person court filing service requests for Law Firms, Insurance, Corporations, Government Agencies that use E-FILE Expert™:
- Save time and money
- Same-day court filing service available
- Expedited filing requests available
- File to one courthouse or all 58 courthouses in California
- No need to learn 58 different court house rules when filing court documents
- Easier Tracking
- Easier Management
- Instant Access Anywhere
- No Physical Trip to the Courthouse
- Faster Filing Means Faster Resolutions
E-FILE Expert™ Provides The Fastest Way to File Court Documents at the
California Superior Court with Same-Day-In-Person Filing Solutions
The experienced professionals at E-File Expert™ have more than 30 years of experience providing quality services solely to attorneys, law firms, government agencies, and businesses. Long before e-filing was an option in California, E-File Expert™ professionals still run to and from the courthouse in counties such as the Alpine County Superior Court that don’t yet accept documents online. Same day priority court filing service is available for in-person assignments. See the list of e-filing and in-person services here.
Click to here to request same-day-in-person filing now.
730 Arizona Ave., Ste 200
Santa Monica, CA 90401
We are here to help your legal team do more faster. Call an E-FILE Expert™ Now 800-765-6920 CLICK HERE TO START E-FILING NOW
Court E-Filing is Allowed in the Counties Below
- Alameda County Butte County Calaveras County Contra Costa County Fresno County Imperial County Kern County Kings County Los Angeles County Mendocino County Merced County Monterey County Napa County Orange County Placer County Riverside County Sacramento County San Bernardino County San Diego County San Francisco County San Joaquin County San Luis Obispo County San Mateo County Santa Barbara County Santa Clara County Santa Cruz County Shasta County Sierra County Sonoma County Stanislaus County Sutter County Tehama County Trinity County Tulare County Ventura County Yolo County Yuba County
CLICK HERE TO START E-FILING NOW
Same-Day In-Person Court Filing is Available in the Counties Below
- Alpine County Amador County Colusa County Del Norte County El Dorado County Glenn County Humboldt County Inyo County Lake County Lassen County Madera County Marin County Mariposa County Modoc County Mono County Nevada County Plumas County San Benito County Siskiyou County Solano County Tuolumne County